Investing £961k in improving your homes
During financial year 2015/16, we invested a significant amount of money in modernising and improving Arcon homes. Planned maintenance and cyclical repair work, costing £961,000, was carried out to homes across our stock. In the main, the money was spent on:
- replacing the lift at Arundel Court
- fitting new windows ,doors and cladding at Pagnall Court
- fitting new kitchens and boilers at Langley Court, Cedar House and Cypress House
- fitting new kitchens at Alder Court
- reroofing our Carrigart scheme, in Prestwich
- fitting new windows at Mill Court
- totally refurbishing seven houses in Eccles
- cyclical painting across our stock.
A similar programme of improvements and replacements, identified through a stock condition survey, has been planned for financial year 2016/17 and is now well underway.